Margarethe Klementine, Archduchess of Austria
|Birthname||Margarethe Klementine Maria|
|born on||6 June 1870 at 09:30 (= 09:30 AM )|
|Place||Alcsútdoboz, Hungary, 47n2533, 18e3609|
|Timezone||LMT m18e3609 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||15°22' 07°21 Asc. 21°00'|
Austrian member of the Hungarian line of the House of Habsburg-Lorraine, and an Archduchess of Austria and Princess of Bohemia, Hungary, and Tuscany by birth. Through her marriage to Albert, 8th Prince of Thurn and Taxis, Margarethe Klementine was also a member of the House of Thurn and Taxis.
Margarethe Klementine was the third-eldest daughter and child of Archduke Joseph Karl of Austria and his wife Princess Clotilde of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha. Through her father Joseph Karl, Margarethe Klementine was the great-granddaughter of Leopold II, Holy Roman Emperor. Through her mother, she was the great-granddaughter of Louis-Philippe d'Orléans, King of the French.
She married Albert, 8th Prince of Thurn and Taxis, younger son of Maximilian Anton Lamoral, Hereditary Prince of Thurn and Taxis and his wife Duchess Helene in Bavaria, on 15 July 1890 in Budapest, Austria–Hungary. Margarethe Klementine and Albert had eight children.
She died on 2 May 1955, aged 84, in Regensburg, Bavaria.
- child->parent relationship with Clotilde, Princess of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (born 8 July 1846)
- child->parent relationship with Joseph Karl, Archduke of Austria (born 2 March 1833)
- sibling relationship with Joseph August, Archduke of Austria (born 9 August 1872)
- sibling relationship with Ladislaus Philipp, Archduke of Austria (born 16 July 1875)
- sibling relationship with Maria Dorothea, Archduchess of Austria (born 14 June 1867)
- Relationship : Marriage 15 July 1890 (Albert, 8th Prince of Thurn and Taxis)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield forwarded news report from "Wiener Zeitung," 7 July 1870, p. 1: "Ihre kaiserliche Hoheit die durchlauchtigste Frau Erzherzogin Clotilde, Gemahlin Sr. kaiserlichen Hoheit des Herrn Erzherzogs Joseph, ist gestern, den 6. Juli, Vormittags um 9 1/2 Uhr zu Alcsuth glücklich von einer Prinzessin entbunden worden." (Her Imperial Highness, the most illustrious Archduchess Clotilde, consort of his Imperial Highness Archduke Joseph, was happily delivered of a princess on the morning of July 6th, at 9:30 am, at Alcsuth).
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Eight)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Habsburg-Lorraine)