Margarete Sophie, Archduchess of Austria
|Birthname||Margarete Sophie Marie ...|
|born on||13 May 1870 at 03:15 (= 03:15 AM )|
|Place||Artstetten-Pöbring, Austria, 48n15, 15e12|
|Timezone||LMT m15e12 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||22°05' 21°22 Asc. 19°34'|
Archduchess of Austria and Princess of Bohemia, Hungary, and Tuscany by birth. Through her marriage to Duke Albrecht of Württemberg, she was also a member of the House of Württemberg and a Duchess of Württemberg.
Margarete Sophie married Duke Albrecht of Württemberg, eldest child of Duke Philipp of Württemberg and his wife Archduchess Maria Theresa of Austria, on 24 January 1893 in Vienna, Austria–Hungary. Margarete Sophie and Albrecht had seven children.
She died on 24 August 1902, aged 32, in Gmunden, Austria–Hungary.
- parent->child relationship with Albrecht Eugen, Duke of Württemberg (born 8 January 1895)
- parent->child relationship with Carl Alexander, Duke of Württemberg (born 12 March 1896)
- parent->child relationship with Maria Amalia, Duchess of Württemberg (born 15 August 1897)
- parent->child relationship with Philipp Albrecht, Duke of Württemberg (born 14 November 1893)
- child->parent relationship with Karl Ludwig, Archduke of Austria (born 30 July 1833)
- spouse relationship with Albrecht, Duke of Württemberg (born 23 December 1865). Notes: 1893-1902
- sibling relationship with Elisabeth Amalie, Archduchess of Austria (born 7 July 1878). Notes: Half-sisters
- sibling relationship with Ferdinand Karl, Archduke of Austria (born 27 December 1868)
- sibling relationship with Franz Ferdinand, Archduke of Austria (born 18 December 1863)
- sibling relationship with Maria Annunziata, Archduchess of Austria (born 31 July 1876). Notes: Half-siblings
- sibling relationship with Otto, Archduke of Austria (born 21 April 1865)
Sy Scholfield forwarded news report from "Wiener Zeitung," 14 May 1870, p. 1: "Ihre k. Hoheit die durchlauchtigste Frau Erzherzogin Maria Annunciata, Gemahlin Sr. k. Hoheit des Herrn Erzherzogs Karl Ludwig, sind heute, den 13. Mai, um 3 1/4 Uhr früh zu Artstätten glücklich von einer Prinzessin entbunden worden." (Her Royal Highness the most illustrious Archduchess Maria Annunciata, the consort of His Excellency, Archduke Karl Ludwig, was happily delivered of a princess on 13 May, at 3:15 in the morning).
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Seven)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Habsburg-Lorraine, by marriage)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Württemberg, by birth)