|Birthname||Ernest Frederick McIntyre Bickel|
|born on||31 August 1897 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||Racine, Wisconsin, 42n44, 87w47|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°23' 23°18 Asc. 09°30'|
American actor who, as a durable leading man, was known on Broadway and in Hollywood for thoughtful and sensitive performances. He did a few parts in the '20s, but gradually built a solid reputation with films such as "A Star is Born," 1937. March was awarded two Oscars, for "Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde," 1932 and "The Best Years Of Our Lives," 1946.
He died of cancer on 4/14/1975.
- associate relationship with Colbert, Claudette (born 13 September 1903). Notes: co-starring in "Manslaughter", "Honor Among Lovers", The Sign of the Cross"
- Work : Prize 1931 (Oscar Award for performance "Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde")
- Work : Prize 1946 (Oscar Award for "The Best Years of Our Lives")
B.R. in hand from Steinbrecher (Wynn had 1898)
- Traits : Personality : Acquisitive
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal)
- Vocation : Business : Banker/ Financier
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (CEO)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Leading roles)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theater)
- Notable : Awards : Oscar (Two)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection