|Birthname||Bertha Pauline Marie Franck|
|born on||12 June 1876 at 17:00 (= 5:00 PM )|
|Place||Berlin, Germany, 52n29, 13e21|
|Timezone||LMT m13e21 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||21°57' 23°49 Asc. 15°55'|
German painter and textile artist (carpet weaver) who was the second wife of Expressionist artist Franz Marc (1880-1916).
Maria Marc died on 25 January 1955, aged 78, in Ried.
- friend relationship with Macke, August (born 3 January 1887)
- spouse relationship with Marc, Franz (born 8 February 1880). Notes: 1913-1916
Sy Scholfield provided birth registry entry from Berlin City Archives.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage less than 3 Yrs
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Painter)
- Vocation : Misc. : Crafts (Textiles)