María del Pilar, Infanta of Spain (1912)
|Birthname||María del Pilar de Baviera y Borbón|
|born on||15 September 1912 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||Madrid, Spain, 40n24, 3w41|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°06' 16°58 Asc. 16°05'|
Spanish infanta, as the fourth child of Infanta Maria Teresa of Spain and her husband Prince Ferdinand of Bavaria, Infante of Spain. She was a granddaughter of Alfonso XII and niece of Alfonso XIII.
By decision of her maternal uncle, the King of Spain, she received the title of Infanta of Spain.
She died on 9 May 1918, aged 5.
- child->parent relationship with Ferdinand, Prince of Bavaria (born 10 May 1884)
- child->parent relationship with Maria Teresa, Infanta of Spain (born 12 November 1882)
- sibling relationship with José Eugenio, Infante of Spain (born 26 March 1909)
- sibling relationship with Luis Alfonso, Infante of Spain (born 12 December 1906)
- sibling relationship with María de las Mercedes, Infanta of Spain (born 3 October 1911)
Castellanos quotes BC 
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 5)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Bourbon, Spain)