María de las Mercedes, Infanta of Spain
|Birthname||María de las Mercedes de Baviera y Borbón|
|born on||3 October 1911 at 01:45 (= 01:45 AM )|
|Place||Madrid, Spain, 40n24, 3w41|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°44' 07°31 Asc. 15°10'|
Spanish infanta, as the third child of Infanta Maria Teresa of Spain and her husband Prince Ferdinand of Bavaria, Infante of Spain. She was a granddaughter of Alfonso XII and niece of Alfonso XIII.
She married and became the third wife of Irakli Bagration of Mukhrani, in San Sebastián on 29 August 1946. She had two children, Mariam de Bagration and Bagrat de Bagration y de Baviera.
Although she was considered to be a princess of Bavaria, her proximity to the Spanish royal family allowed her to hold the title of princess of Spain.
She died on 11 September 1953, aged 41.
- child->parent relationship with Ferdinand, Prince of Bavaria (born 10 May 1884)
- child->parent relationship with Maria Teresa, Infanta of Spain (born 12 November 1882)
- sibling relationship with José Eugenio, Infante of Spain (born 26 March 1909)
- sibling relationship with Luis Alfonso, Infante of Spain (born 12 December 1906)
- sibling relationship with María del Pilar, Infanta of Spain (1912) (born 15 September 1912)
- Relationship : Marriage 29 August 1946 (Prince Irakli Bagration of Mukhrani)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Castellanos quotes BC 
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Bourbon, by birth)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Bagration-Mukhrani, by marriage)