María de la Esperanza of Bourbon-Two Sicilies
|Birthname||María de la Esperanza Amalia Raniera María ...|
|born on||14 June 1914 at 04:20 (= 04:20 AM )|
|Place||Madrid, Spain, 40n24, 3w41|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°16' 06°29 Asc. 14°59'|
Spanish royalty as the youngest daughter of Prince Carlos of Bourbon-Two Sicilies and his wife Princess Louise of Orléans. Maria Esperanza was titular Empress of Brazil through her husband Prince Pedro Gastão of Orléans-Braganza, who was one of two claimants to the Brazilian throne as titular Emperor of Brazil, and head of the Petrópolis branch of the Brazilian Imperial House. Maria Esperanza was also an aunt of Juan Carlos I of Spain, son of her sister Princess Maria Mercedes of Bourbon-Two Sicilies.
Maria Esperanza married Prince Pedro Gastão of Orléans-Braganza (1913-2007), son of Prince Pedro de Alcântara of Orléans-Braganza and Countess Elisabeth Dobržensky de Dobrženicz, on 18 December 1944 in Seville, Spain. Maria Esperanza and Pedro Gastão had six children.
She died on 8 August 2005 at age 91 in Villamanrique de la Condesa, Spain.
- child->parent relationship with Carlo, Prince of Bourbon-Two Sicilies (born 10 November 1870)
- child->parent relationship with Louise, Princess of Orléans (born 24 February 1882)
- spouse relationship with Pedro Gastão of Orléans-Braganza (born 19 February 1913). Notes: Married 1944-2005, six children
- sibling relationship with Alfonso, Duke of Calabria (born 30 November 1901). Notes: Half-siblings
- sibling relationship with Isabel Alfonsa, Princess of Bourbon-Two Sicilies (born 16 October 1904). Notes: Half-siblings
- sibling relationship with María de las Mercedes, Countess of Barcelona (born 23 December 1910)
- sibling relationship with Maria de los Dolores of Bourbon-Two Sicilies (born 15 November 1909)
- has other family relationship with Juan Carlos I, King of Spain (born 5 January 1938). Notes: Aunt/ nephew
Eduardo Castellanos quotes Official Gazette.
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Six)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 91)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Orléans-Braganza)