María Cristina, Infanta of Spain (1911)
|Birthname||María Cristina Teresa Alejandra María de Guadalupe|
|born on||12 December 1911 at 02:15 (= 02:15 AM )|
|Place||Madrid, Spain, 40n24, 3w41|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°57' 10°51 Asc. 15°41'|
Spanish infanta, the fourth child of Alfonso XIII of Spain and Victoria Eugenie of Battenberg and paternal aunt of King Juan Carlos I.
She renounced her succession rights to the throne of the defunct Spanish crown and, on 10 June 1940, morganatically married Enrico Eugenio Marone-Cinzano in Rome. The marriage produced four daughters.
Infanta Maria Cristina died in Madrid of a heart attack on 23 December 1996 during a Christmas reunion of the royal family.
- child->parent relationship with Alfonso XIII, King of Spain (born 17 May 1886)
- child->parent relationship with Victoria Ena, Queen Consort of Spain (born 24 October 1887)
- sibling relationship with Beatriz de Borbón (born 22 June 1909)
- sibling relationship with Gonzalo, Infante of Spain (born 24 October 1914)
- sibling relationship with Jaime, Infante of Spain (born 23 June 1908)
- sibling relationship with Juan de Borbon, Prince (born 20 June 1913)
- sibling relationship with Prince of Asturias, Alfonso (born 10 May 1907)
Castellanos quotes birth certificate
Previously, Sy Scholfield quotes from "Birth of a Spanish Princess," Times [London], 13 Dec. 1911, p. 8: "Madrid, Dec. 12...between 2 and 3 o'clock this morning."
Full name: Doña María Cristina Teresa Alejandra María de Guadalupe María de la Concepción Ildefonsa Victoria Eugenia de Borbón y Battenberg.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Bourbon)