|born on||25 June 1919 at 10:45 (= 10:45 AM )|
|Place||Newark, New Jersey, 40n44, 74w10|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||02°59' 01°53 Asc. 06°05'|
American writer, a playwright and screenwriter who made a transition from radio to TV to legitimate theater. He was the author of the radio show "Duffy's Tavern," 1944-46 and the TV comedy series "The Real McCoys" and "The Danny Thomas Show," 1955-59. Manhoff's peak acclaim was for his play "The Owl and the Pussycat," which premiered on Broadway 11/18/1964.
Manhoff had a daughter with his first marriage and made a second marriage on 7/12/1969.
He died 7/18/1974.
- Work : Begin Major Project 1944 (Wrote for radio show, two years)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1955 (Wrote for the "Danny Thomas Show", four years)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 18 November 1964 (Play "The Owl and the Pussycat" starts on Broadway)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Vocation : Writers : Humor (Sit-coms)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Plays and screenwriter)