|born on||6 November 1954 at 08:30 (= 08:30 AM )|
|Place||Lagonegro, Italy, 40n07, 15e46|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°21' 13°46 Asc. 05°57'|
Italian singer-songwriter and musician, known for his style which fuses pop, rock, folk, world music and for his extensive vocal range.
He is best known for the song "Oro", from his 1986 breakout album release Odissea. Other hits include "Lei verrà", "Mediterraneo", "Bella d'estate", "Amore per te", "Come Monnalisa", "Nella mia città" and "La rondine".
On the evening of 7 December 2014 Mango suffered a heart attack during a concert in Policoro, province of Matera. While performing the song "Oro", he raised an arm and said "excuse me" to the crowd before collapsing. He died before arriving at the hospital in the early hours of the following day. He was 60.
Grazia Bordoni database, 'entertainment' file quotes birth certificate.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Heart attack)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Piano, keyboards, guitar)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.