|Birthname||Jean Charles Marie Mamy|
|born on||8 July 1902 at 18:30 (= 6:30 PM )|
|Place||Chambéry, France, 45n34, 5e56|
|Timezone||LST m2e2015 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°37' 29°47 Asc. 00°33'|
French actor, producer, film and theatre director, screenwriter and journalist, notable for his collaboration with the Vichy regime (for which he was shot in 1949). He was also known by the pseudonym Paul Riche, and wrote for L'Appel. He belonged to the inter-war left and was film editor on Jean Renoir's 1931 On purge bébé, but on the fall of France he decided on collaboration. His last film was the anti-Masonic 1943 film Forces occultes, which he directed (he had from 1931 to 1939 been Venerable of the Renan lodge of the Grand Orient de France, but had since parted company with Freemasonry). He died on 29 March 1949 in Arcueil, aged 46.
Birth certificate quoted in Michaël Mandl's CINÉMA MUET (Silent Film) collection.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Stage and film)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Screenwriter)