|Birthname||Zosia Russell Mamet|
|born on||2 February 1988 at 22:46 (= 10:46 PM )|
|Place||Randolph, Vermont, 43n56, 72w40|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°31' 16°38 Asc. 20°15'|
American singer and actress, who has appeared in television series including Mad Men, United States of Tara and Parenthood and as Shoshanna Shapiro on the HBO original series Girls.
Mamet is married to actor Evan Jonigkeit. The two wed in October 2016.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Mad Men (born 19 July 2007). Notes: Played Joyce Ramsay, 2010-2012
- child->parent relationship with Crouse, Lindsay (born 12 May 1948)
Craft quotes bc in hand
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Eating Disorder
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (father is playwright David Mamet, mother actress Lindsay Crouse)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.