|Birthname||David Mark Malin|
|born on||10 June 1957 at 20:30 (= 8:30 PM )|
|Place||Ramsgate, England, 51n20, 1e25|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||19°37' 00°11 Asc. 13°14'|
English actor, musician and opera composer, and the son of actor Mark Eden and his wife Joan Dorothy Long (later Joan Dorothy Le Mesurier). His parents were married in 1953 and divorced in 1959. Both parents remarried. His mother became actor John Le Mesurier's third wife in 1966. His father married Diana W. Smith in 1974 and they divorced after having two children. He married actress Sue Nicholls in 1993.
David Malin is known for his work on The Modernista (2003), The Unforgettable John Le Mesurier (2001) and John Le Mesurier: It's All Been Rather Lovely (2012).
David Malin's partner was Susan Griffiths; their daughter is actress and director Emma Griffiths Malin, born 1980 in London. He passed away in September 2017, aged 59.
- child->parent relationship with Eden, Mark (born 14 February 1928)
- has other family relationship with Le Mesurier, John (born 5 April 1912). Notes: Stepfather/ stepson
Sy Scholfield quotes from Who's Going to Look at You? by Mark Eden (Troubador, 2010), p. 108: "1957 ... On the morning of the 9th of June Joan started to have contractions and I took her to Ramsgate General Hospital in a taxi. On the following day at around 8.30pm, after a protracted and painful labour, our son David was born."
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger (Opera)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitarist)