|Birthname||Natalia María Majluf Brahim|
|born on||12 February 1967 at 04:38 (= 04:38 AM )|
|Place||San Isidro, Peru, 12s07, 77w03|
|Timezone||-05 h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°59' 25°43 Asc. 01°25'|
Peruvian art historian and researcher who was chief curator of the Museo de Arte de Lima (MALI) between 1995 and 2001 and its director between 2002 and 2018. She helped establish the Master's program in Art History at the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, where she taught between 2010 and 2012.
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield, copy on file.
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (MA, PhD in Art History)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Grant, Scholarship, etc.
- Vocation : Art : Art critic
- Vocation : Art : Other Art (Museum curator and director)
- Vocation : Education : Researcher
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Historian (Art)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction