MacGillivray, James P.
|Birthname||MacGillivray, James Pittendrigh|
|born on||30 May 1856 at 19:00 (= 7:00 PM )|
|Place||Kintore, Scotland, 57n13, 2w21|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°28' 26°55 Asc. 22°26'|
Scottish artist who was the Sculptor-Royal for Scotland in 1921. He created several masterpieces, two of these being the statue of Robert Burns in bronze, 1869, and the Gladstone Memorial in Edinburgh. He was considered very courageous, outspoken and multi-faceted.
- friend relationship with Munro, Neil (born 2 April 1864)
- Work : Gain social status 1921 (Sculptor-royal, scotland)
Modern Astrology 7/1938 quotes B.C. in "Wheel of Life, Vol III.
- Traits : Personality : Principled strongly
- Lifestyle : Work : Skills - Multi-faceted
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Sculptor)
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection