|Birthname||James McDonald Ramsay|
|born on||12 October 1866 at 23:30 (= 11:30 PM )|
|Place||Lossiemouth, Scotland, 57n43, 3w18|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°25' 06°26 Asc. 09°02'|
Scottish leader of the Labour Party who also was the Opposition in the House of Commons. He was noted as a fiery and outspoken speaker, as well as a public reformer. He became Prime Minister in January 1924 and again from 1929-1935. He resigned due to a crisis in 1931, but became P.M. again at the next general election.
He died at sea on a visit to South America on 9 November 1937.
- associate relationship with George V, King of the United Kingdom (born 3 June 1865)
- associate relationship with Henderson, Arthur (born 20 September 1863)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Baldwin, Stanley (born 3 August 1867)
- parent->child relationship with MacDonald, Malcolm (born 17 August 1901)
Paul Wright collection quotes BC for 11:24 PM.
In September 2021 Sy Scholfield provided birth record from National Records of Scotland stating 11:30 PM  and upgraded the Rodden Rating to BC/BR in hand.
- Traits : Personality : Aggressive/ brash (Fiery, outspoken)
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (Prime Minister of the UK, 1924, 1929-1935)