|born on||6 December 1931 at 22:15 (= 10:15 PM )|
|Place||Bursa, Turkey, 40n11, 29e04|
|Timezone||EET h2e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°45' 08°50 Asc. 26°16'|
Turkish singer, composer, songwriter, actor and poet, known by the nicknames "The Sun of Art" and "Pasha". He was one of the prominent figures of Turkish classical music. In 1965, he published a poetry book, Bıldırcın Yağmuru, which contains nearly 100 poems. In 1976, he became the first Turkish artist to perform at the Royal Albert Hall in London. Due to his contributions to the arts industry, he was named a "State Artist" in 1991. He was the first singer to receive gold certification in Turkey and throughout his career recorded and released hundreds of songs on cassettes and phonograph records.
Zeki Müren never married. In the later years of his career, he chose to wear feminine-styled clothes, and performed with new hair styles and make-up. He never commented on his sexual orientation. The general opinion was that he was gay.
On 24 September 1996, during a ceremony held for him at TRT İzmir Television, he had a heart attack and died at age 64.
Wotan quotes him.
- Traits : Body : Other body (Feminine dress)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Heart disease/attack (Fatal)
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Never)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Passions : Sexuality : Gay (??)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Heart attack)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Notable : Awards : Public Service