Mühlberger, Max von
|Birthname||Maximilian Georg Mühlberger|
|born on||12 June 1859 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Stuttgart, Germany, 48n46, 9e11|
|Timezone||LMT m9e11 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||20°29' 10°51 Asc. 10°20'|
German judge and politician, who served as mayor of Esslingen am Neckar from 1892 to 1929. He was awarded the Cross of Honor of the Order of the Württemberg Crown in 1912.
In 1894 Max Mülberger married his cousin Elisabeth Leisinger (1863-1933), a soprano at the Berlin Court Opera, with whom he had three children: Clara, Erika and Wolfgang Mülberger. He died in Stuttgart on 23 April 1937 at age 77.
- spouse relationship with Leisinger, Elisabeth (born 17 May 1863). Notes: 1894-1933
Sy Scholfield provided Lutheran Church birth and baptism entry (1859, page 233, no. 166).
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Elisabeth Leisinger)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted
- Vocation : Law : Jurist
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Mayor)