Märtha Louise, Princess of Norway
|born on||22 September 1971 at 17:07 (= 5:07 PM )|
|Place||Oslo, Norway, 59n55, 10e45|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°00' 02°16 Asc. 03°53'|
Norwegian royalty, the only daughter of King Harald V and Queen Sonja. She is fourth in the line of succession to the Norwegian throne, after her brother Haakon, Crown Prince of Norway, and his two children. On 24 May 2002 Princess Märtha Louise married author Ari Behn (born 1972 as Ari Mikael Bjørshol; he later took his grandmother's name). Princess Märtha Louise and Ari Behn have three daughters.
- parent->child relationship with Behn, Emma Tallulah (born 29 September 2008)
- parent->child relationship with Behn, Leah Isadora (born 8 April 2005)
- parent->child relationship with Behn, Maud Angelica (born 29 April 2003)
- child->parent relationship with Harald V, King of Norway (born 21 February 1937)
- child->parent relationship with Sonja, Queen of Norway (born 4 July 1937)
- sibling relationship with Haakon, Prince of Norway (born 20 July 1973)
Sy Scholfield quotes a news report, "Venter fortsatt" [Still waiting], Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation, 28 April 2003: "Da prinsesse Märtha Louise ble født i 1971 ble det om formiddagen sendt ut melding til pressen om at kronprinsesse Sonja var innlagt på fødeavdelingen på Rikshospitalet om morgenen onsdag 22. september. En knapp time etter fødselen, som skjedde samme dag klokka 17.07, ble det sendt ut melding via NTB om begivenheten."
Translation: When Princess Märtha Louise was born in 1971, a message was sent out in the morning to the press that Crown Princess Sonja was admitted to the maternity ward of the hospital on the morning of Wednesday 22 September. Barely an hour after the birth, which took place the same day at 17.07, news of the event was broadcast over the NTB [Norsk Telegrambyrå, the leading news agency in Norway].
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg)