|Birthname||João José Pereira de Lyra|
|born on||17 June 1931 at 11:01 (= 11:01 AM )|
|Place||Recife (Pernambuco), Brazil, 8s0314, 34w5252|
|Timezone||-03 h3w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°24' 13°57 Asc. 18°41'|
Brazilian businessman and politician who was a Member of the Federal Senate from 1989 to 1991, and a Member of the Chamber of Deputies from 2003 to 2007, and from 2011 to 2015. His wealth was once estimated at $140 million, making him at one point Brazil's richest Member of Parliament. He was named in the 2016 Panama Papers leak. He died of complications from COVID-19 on 12 August 2021 at age 90 in Maceió, Brazil.
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield; no. 2979, copy on file.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Other Major diseases (COVID-19)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy (US $140 million)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 90)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (PDS, PMDB, PSC, PTB, PSD)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office