|Birthname||Martin Otto Rudolf Luserke|
|born on||3 May 1880 at 04:30 (= 04:30 AM )|
|Place||Berlin, Germany, 52n29, 13e21|
|Timezone||LMT m13e21 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||13°03' 02°34 Asc. 12°51'|
German pedagogue, bard, writer and theatre maker, who was one of the leading figures of German progressive education and a precursor of outdoor education. His distinguished achievement counts the integration of community theatre into school and youth work. It was also integrated in the German Youth Movement.
Martin Luserke died on 1 June 1968, aged 88, in Meldorf, Holstein, Germany.
- Relationship : Marriage 1908 (Annemarie Gerwien)
- Death of Mate 1926 (Annemarie Gerwien)
Sy Scholfield provided birth registry entry from Berlin City Archives.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Annemarie Gerwien, 1908-1926)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Vocation : Education : Administrator
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Novels and short stories)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script
- Vocation : Writers : Poet (Bard)