|born on||19 December 1924 at 17:00 (= 5:00 PM )|
|Place||Genova, Italy, 44n25, 8e57|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°30' 00°24 Asc. 01°53'|
Italian theater and TV actor. He married actress Lyla Rocco in 1964. Lupo collapsed with a brain stricture due to a tumor 16 November 1977 after which he never fully recovered.
Lupo died of a heart attack in San Felice Circeo, Italy on 13 August 1984.
- spouse relationship with Rocco, Lyla (born 18 January 1933)
Bordoni quotes B.C. Vol 3
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Brain (Tumor)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart (Terminal attack)
- Lifestyle : Work : Retirement circumstances (Poor health seven years prior to death)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Theater)