|Birthname||Steven Lee Lukather|
|born on||21 October 1957 at 14:53 (= 2:53 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles Cedars of Lebanon, California, 34n0546, 118w1740|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°17' 11°05 Asc. 07°20'|
American guitarist, singer, songwriter, arranger and record producer, best known as the sole continuous founding member of the rock band Toto. A prolific session musician, Lukather has recorded guitar tracks for more than 1,500 albums representing a broad array of artists and genres.
Lukather has been nominated for twelve Grammy Awards, and has won five. While his work with Toto was predominantly based on pop rock music and his solo work ventures into progressive rock and hard rock, many of Lukather's side-projects are focused on jazz fusion.
He held a long-time collaboration with jazz guitarist Larry Carlton that produced a Grammy-winning live album, and he was a member of the jazz fusion band Los Lobotomys, a collaboration of notable session musicians. Since 2012, Lukather has toured with former Beatles drummer Ringo Starr's live supergroup, the All-Starr Band.
- associate relationship with Paich, David (born 25 June 1954). Notes: Toto band members
- associate relationship with Starr, Ringo (born 7 July 1940). Notes: Members of All-Starr Band, 2012-
- associate relationship with Williams, Joseph (born 1 September 1960). Notes: Toto band members
- (has as) teacher relationship with Wyble, Jimmy (born 25 January 1922)
Birth certificate in hand from Viktor E.
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Toto; All-Starr Band)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitarist)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Awards : Grammy (Five)