Luise, Duchess of Mecklenburg
|Birthname||Luise Marie Helene|
|born on||17 May 1824 at 22:00 (= 10:00 PM )|
|Place||Ludwigslust, Germany, 53n19, 11e30|
|Timezone||LMT m11e30 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||26°50' 22°34 Asc. 21°13'|
German noblewoman, as the daughter of Grand Duke Paul Friedrich of Mecklenburg-Schwerin and his wife Princess Alexandrine of Prussia.
On 20 October 1849 she married Prince Hugo Alfred Adolf Philipp of Windisch-Graetz. They had four children.
Luise died on 9 March 1859 in Venedig.
Link to Wikipedia biography (German)
- child->parent relationship with Alexandrine, Princess of Prussia (1803) (born 23 February 1803)
- child->parent relationship with Paul Friedrich, Grand Duke of Mecklenburg-Schwerin (born 15 September 1800)
- sibling relationship with Wilhelm, Duke of Mecklenburg-Schwerin (born 5 March 1827)
Sy Scholfield forwarded news report from "Nederlandsche staatscourant," 26 May 1824, p. 2: "BERLIJN, den 20 Mei. ... H. K. H. de erf- groot - hertogin van Mecklenburg-Schwerin , den 17den dezer, des avonds ten 10 ure, gelukkig van eene prinses verlost is."
(BERLIN, 20 May... The Duchess of Mecklenburg-Schwerin, on the 17th of this month, at 10 o'clock in the evening, was happily delivered of a princess).
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Mecklenburg-Schwerin, by birth)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House Windisch-Grätz, by marriage)