Luigi, Prince of Bourbon-Two Sicilies
|born on||1 August 1838 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Naples, Italy, 40n51, 14e17|
|Timezone||LMT m14e17 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||08°39' 09°38 Asc. 19°26'|
Princes of Bourbon-Two Sicilies, who was the eldest son of Ferdinand II of the Two Sicilies and his second wife Archduchess Maria Theresa of Austria.
On 5 June 1861, Louis married Duchess Mathilde Ludovika in Bavaria, the fourth daughter of Maximilian, Duke in Bavaria and Princess Ludovika of Bavaria. Louis and Mathilde had a single daughter, Princess Maria Teresa of Bourbon-Two Sicilies (15 January 1867, Zürich - 1 May 1909, Cannes). Louis had one illegitimate son, Charles of Duzzio (1869-1931).
Louis died of heart disease in Paris on 8 June 1886.
- child->parent relationship with Maria Theresia, Queen of the Two Sicilies (born 31 July 1816)
- sibling relationship with Alfonso, Count of Caserta (born 28 March 1841)
- sibling relationship with Gaetano, Count of Girgenti (born 12 January 1846)
- sibling relationship with Maria Immaculata, Archduchess of Austria (born 14 April 1844)
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Fränkischer Merkur," 1838, p. 1893: "Ein am 6. August aus Neapel in Wien eingetroffener königlicher Cabinetscourier hat die Nachricht überbracht, daß Ihre Majestät die Königin beider Siclien am 1. August Vormit. tags um 11 Uhr glücklich von einem Prinzen entbunden worden" (translation: A royal courier, who had arrived at Vienna on the 6th of August from Naples, has received the news that Her Majesty the Queen of the Two Sicilies, on the 1st of August, Was happily delivered of a prince at 11 am).
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Bourbon-Two Sicilies)