|Birthname||Richard Green Lugar|
|born on||4 April 1932 at 09:30 (= 09:30 AM )|
|Place||Indianapolis, Indiana, 39n46, 86w09|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°39' 29°19 Asc. 00°13'|
American politician who served as a United States Senator from Indiana from 1977 to 2013 as a member of the Republican Party. He is the longest-serving senator in Indiana's history and until leaving office was the most senior Republican member of the Senate.
On 19 April 1995, in Wichita, Kansas, he declared his Republican candidacy for President but did not remain in the race to the final vote.
Following his service in the Senate, Lugar created a nonprofit organization that specializes in the policy areas he pursued while in office. The Lugar Center focuses on global food security, the nonproliferation of weapons of mass destruction, foreign aid effectiveness, and effective bipartisan governance.
Lugar died in Annandale, Virginia on 28 April 2019, shortly after his 87th birthday, from complications of chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy.
- Work : Begin Major Project 19 April 1995 (Declared candidacy for President, later withdrew)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Death by Disease 28 April 2019 (Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy, age 87)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Bob Jansky quotes a letter from him, data from his mom, in MH Ext 4/1979 (time 8:00 am).
In May 2012, Astrodienst received an email from American astrologer E.H. saying "About 30+ years ago, I telephoned Senator Lugar's mother and she gave me his time of birth as 8:47 AM CST on April 04, 1932, Indianapolis, IN. After 35 years in Washington as Senator from Indiana, he faces a tough race in the primary next Tuesday which prompted me to dig through my files to find his natal chart. The place of birth was Methodist Hospital, Indianapolis."
On 2 June 2016, HECrabtree sent the BC from the Indiana state archive, which has 9:30 am.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four sons)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 87)
- Vocation : Politics : Candidate and lost
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Republican)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Senator)