Ludwig Wilhelm, Duke in Bavaria (1831)
|born on||21 June 1831 at 19:15 (= 7:15 PM )|
|Place||Munich, Germany, 48n08, 11e34|
|Timezone||LMT m11e34 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||29°33' 20°58 Asc. 20°22'|
Duke in Bavaria (often called Louis), as the eldest child of Duke Maximilian Joseph in Bavaria and Princess Ludovika of Bavaria, and the brother of Empress Sissi.
He renounced his rights as firstborn to marry the actress Henriette Mendel (later Countess of Wallersee) in 1859. They divorced in 1891.
Louis became father in 1858 of a daughter Marie Louise Mendel, who, as Marie Louise von Larisch-Wallersee ("jene Gräfin Larisch"), was later involved in the Mayerling Incident.
In 1859 his son Karl Emanuel was born but died shortly after. His wife Henriette died in 1891. Louis remarried the following year, this time to actress Antonie Barth. They divorded in 1913.
On 6 November 1920, aged 89, Louis died of a stroke in Munich.
- parent->child relationship with Marie Louise von Larisch-Wallersee (born 24 February 1858)
- child->parent relationship with Ludovika, Princess of Bavaria (born 30 August 1808)
- child->parent relationship with Max Joseph, Duke in Bavaria (born 4 December 1808)
- sibling relationship with Carl Theodor, Duke in Bavaria (born 9 August 1839)
- sibling relationship with Elisabeth "Sissi", Empress of Austria (born 24 December 1837)
- sibling relationship with Helene, Duchess in Bavaria (born 4 April 1834)
- sibling relationship with Maria Sophie of Bavaria (born 4 October 1841)
- sibling relationship with Mathilde Ludovika, Duchess in Bavaria (born 30 September 1843)
- sibling relationship with Max Emanuel, Duke in Bavaria (born 7 December 1849)
- sibling relationship with Sophie Charlotte, Duchess in Bavaria (born 22 February 1847)
- Relationship : Marriage 28 May 1859 (Henriette Mendel, Baroness von Wallersee)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1913 (Barbara Antonie Barth)
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Allgemeiner bayerischer National-Korrespondent," 25 June 1831, p. 411: "Ihre K. Hoheit die Frau Herzogin Louise in Bayern sind am Dienstag Abend ein Viertel nach 7 Uhr von einem Prinzen zur größten Freude Ihrer verebrien Mutter, der verwittibten Frau Königin Karoline Majestät, und des Herrn Herzogs glücklich entbunden worden." (Her Royal Highness, the Duchess Louise in Bavaria, on Tuesday evening, at a quarter after seven o'clock, happily gave birth to a prince to the greatest pleasure of her mother, Queen Karoline and the Duke).
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 89)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Wittelsbach)