Ludovika, Princess of Bavaria
|Birthname||Marie Ludovika Wilhelmine|
|born on||30 August 1808 at 13:00 (= 1:00 PM )|
|Place||München, Germany, 48n08, 11e34|
|Timezone||LMT m11e34 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||06°53' 00°45 Asc. 01°07'|
Princess of Bavaria, as the sixth child of King Maximilian I Joseph of Bavaria and his second wife, Karoline of Baden, and the mother of Empress Elisabeth of Austria.
Ludovika married Maximilian Joseph, Duke in Bavaria, whose father Duke Pius August in Bavaria was her cousin, on 9 September 1828, in Tegernsee. They had ten children.
She died in Munich on 25 January 1892, aged 83.
- parent->child relationship with Carl Theodor, Duke in Bavaria (born 9 August 1839)
- parent->child relationship with Elisabeth "Sissi", Empress of Austria (born 24 December 1837)
- parent->child relationship with Helene, Duchess in Bavaria (born 4 April 1834)
- parent->child relationship with Ludwig Wilhelm, Duke in Bavaria (1831) (born 21 June 1831)
- parent->child relationship with Maria Sophie of Bavaria (born 4 October 1841)
- parent->child relationship with Mathilde Ludovika, Duchess in Bavaria (born 30 September 1843)
- parent->child relationship with Max Emanuel, Duke in Bavaria (born 7 December 1849)
- parent->child relationship with Sophie Charlotte, Duchess in Bavaria (born 22 February 1847)
- child->parent relationship with Maximilian I Joseph, King of Bavaria (born 27 May 1756)
- child->parent relationship with Maximilian I, King of Bavaria (born 27 May 1756)
- spouse relationship with Max Joseph, Duke in Bavaria (born 4 December 1808). Notes: 1828-1888
- sibling relationship with Amalie Auguste, Queen of Saxony (born 13 November 1801)
- sibling relationship with Elisabeth Ludovika, Queen Consort of Prussia (born 13 November 1801)
- sibling relationship with Karoline, Empress Consort of Austria (born 8 February 1792)
- sibling relationship with Ludwig I, King of Bavaria (born 25 August 1786). Notes: Half-siblings
- sibling relationship with Maria Anna, Queen Consort of Saxony (born 27 January 1805)
- sibling relationship with Maximiliane, Princess of Bavaria (born 21 July 1810)
- sibling relationship with Sophie Friederike, Princess of Bavaria (born 27 January 1805)
Sy Scholfield forwarded news report from "Augsburgische Ordinari Postzeitung," 1 Sept. 1808, p. 1: "München, des 30. Aug. Heute Mittag um 1 Uhr sind Ihre Majestät unsere allergnädigste Königin glückt ke on fter Prinzessin entbunden worden." [Munich, 30th Aug. At one o'clock noon today, Her Majesty our most gracious Queen, was delivered of a Princess].
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Ten)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 83)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Wittelsbach)