|Birthname||Antonietta De Pascale|
|born on||6 July 1931 at 10:30 (= 10:30 AM )|
|Place||Beirut, Lebanon, 33n53, 35e30|
|Timezone||EET h2e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°18' 25°30 Asc. 26°56'|
Italian actress and singer, who appeared in many Italian and French films in the 1950s and 1960s, notably in Claude Autant-Lara's film The Red and the Black in 1954, opposite Gérard Philipe.
She began her career in 1949, after having won a contest for new talents of the cinema magazine Hollywood, in which she was presented as "Signorina X" ("Madam X"), inviting the readers to choose her stage name.
After having starred with him in several films, she married Italian actor Franco Interlenghi in 1955; the couple had two daughters, Stella and Antonellina, an actress in her own right.
In 1974, she debuted in France as a singer with some success and critical appreciation, then she also debuted on stage with the comedy Le Moulin de la Gallette, with which she toured across several European countries.
- parent->child relationship with Interlenghi, Antonella (born 6 August 1961)
- spouse relationship with Interlenghi, Franco (born 29 October 1931). Notes: 1955-2015
Grazia Bordoni database, 'entertainment' file quotes her.
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film and theatre)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.