Luís Filipe, Prince Royal of Portugal
|Birthname||Luís Filipe Maria Carlos Amélio Francisco ...|
|born on||21 March 1887 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||Lisbon, Portugal, 38n43, 9w08|
|Timezone||LMT m9w08 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||00°58' 00°59 Asc. 05°25'|
Portuguese prince as the eldest son and heir-apparent of King Carlos I of Portugal. He was born when his father was still Prince Royal of Portugal and received the usual style of the heirs to the heir of the Portuguese crown: 4th Prince of Beira at birth, with the subsidiary title 14th Duke of Barcelos. After his grandfather King Luís I of Portugal died, he became Prince Royal of Portugal with the subsidiary titles 21st Duke of Braganza, 20th Marquis of Vila Viçosa, 28th count of Barcelos, 25th count of Ourém, 23rd count of Arraiolos and 22nd count of Neiva.
He was assassinated on 1 February 1908, aged 20, in Terreiro do Paço, Lisbon, Portugal.
- child->parent relationship with Amélia, Queen of Portugal (born 28 September 1865)
- child->parent relationship with Carlos I, King of Portugal (born 28 September 1863)
- sibling relationship with Manuel II, King of Portugal (born 15 November 1889)
Sy Scholfield forwarded news report from "La Croix," 23 March 1887, p. 1: "UN NOUVEAU PRINCE DE PORTUGAL. Hier au soir, à neuf heures, la duchesse de Bragance, qui avaitàses côtés la reine du Portugal et la comtesse de Paris, est heureusement accouchée d’un enfant mâle."
(A NEW PRINCE OF PORTUGAL. Yesterday evening, at nine o'clock, the Duchess of Braganza, who had at her side the Queen of Portugal and the Countess of Paris, was happily delivered of a male child).
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Never)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Assassinated)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 20)
- Personal : Death : Unusual (Assassinated)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Braganza)