Lowe, John Owen
|born on||6 November 1995 at 05:13 (= 05:13 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°39' 05°02 Asc. 29°35'|
American reality TV personality and noted family member, the second child and second son of actor Rob Lowe and his wife Sheryl Berkoff. His brother Edward Matthew Lowe is two years older.
In late autumn 2017, the brothers and their father began a reality series on A&E titled The Lowe Files. With the exception of the hour-long pilot, the series features their 30-minute road trips, and occasional TV guest stars known in the field, investigating common urban myths and legends that Rob Lowe has loved since he was a young boy and has shared with his boys throughout their growth, sometimes to the frustration of the boys' mother and Lowe's wife, Sheryl. Some of the topics being explored are Bigfoot/Sasquatch, the alleged unidentified "submerged" objects that may have a base right off the coast from L.A., alien abduction, and ghosts and their direct responses to stumuli. The series debuted on 2 August 2017.
- child->parent relationship with Lowe, Rob (born 17 March 1964)
- sibling relationship with Lowe, Matthew Edward (born 24 September 1993)
- has other family relationship with Lowe, Chad (born 15 January 1968). Notes: Uncle/ nephew
Sy Scholfield quotes from "THE LOWE DOWN," Buffalo News, 9 November 1995: "Former brat packer Rob Lowe ... and wife Sheryl Berkoff are parents of another boy. John Owen Lowe weighed 8 pounds, 7 ounces, when he was born at 5:13 a.m. Monday at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, said Alan Nierob, publicist for the actor."
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Second of two)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("The Lowe Files")