|Birthname||Demetria Devonne Lovato|
|born on||20 August 1992 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Albuquerque, New Mexico, 35n05, 106w39|
|Timezone||MDT h6w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||27°42' 16°43 Asc. 20°35'|
American singer, songwriter, and actress. After making her debut as a child actress in "Barney & Friends" (2002–2004), Lovato rose to prominence in 2008 when she starred in the Disney Channel television film "Camp Rock" and released her debut single "This Is Me" which peaked at number nine on the Billboard Hot 100.
The success of the film and its soundtrack resulted in a recording contract with Hollywood Records. Her debut album, "Don't Forget" (2008), debuted at number two on the US Billboard 200.
She entered a treatment center in 2010 to seek help for addictions, an eating disorder, and self-harm. While there, she was diagnosed with bipolar disorder. Work on her third studio album, Unbroken (2011), continued after she completed treatment. The album addresses several of her difficulties.
In 2012 and 2013 Lovato was a judge and mentor on the American version of The X Factor.
Musically, Lovato is considered a pop, pop rock, and R&B artist. She has received a considerable number of accolades and awards.
On July 24, 2018, she was rushed to the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles after emergency services were called to her home due to an opioid overdose. She was reported to be stable and recovering later in the day. Lovato was reported to have overdosed on oxycodone laced with fentanyl and was revived with naloxone. She was hospitalized for two weeks and subsequently entered an in-patient rehab facility. In 2021, Lovato said that she had multiple health complications due to the overdose, including multiple strokes, a heart attack, and brain damage, the latter of which caused lasting vision problems.
- associate relationship with Aguilera, Christina (born 18 December 1980). Notes: collaborators
- associate relationship with Ashe (born 24 April 1993). Notes: Co-wrote Lovato's 2017 single "You Don't Do It For Me Any More"
- associate relationship with Jonas, Joe (born 15 August 1989). Notes: co-stars in "Camp Rock"
- associate relationship with Spears, Britney (born 2 December 1981). Notes: judges on "X-Factor"
- friend relationship with Gomez, Selena (born 22 July 1992). Notes: friends and co-stars on "Barney"
- lover relationship with Rockhold, Luke (born 17 October 1984). Notes: Dated 2016-2017
- sibling relationship with De La Garza, Madison (born 28 December 2001). Notes: Half-siblings
- sibling relationship with Lovato, Dallas (born 4 February 1988)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 23 September 2008 (Debut album, "Don't Forget")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Craft quotes her mother Dianna De La Garza's book "Falling with Wings: A Mother's Story", pg. 75 for "morning" with Demi born after an "easy labor" and "a few quick pushes". A speculative time of 6 am is used.
A time of 2:34 pm comes from a Twitter message on 20 August 2011 that reads "RT @xLovatoVillegas: On August 20, 1992 at 2:34pm. in North West Part of Dallas, Texas at Paramed Hospital, my idol, Demi Lovato was born." The place of birth is incorrect. Other websites give a time of 8:02 pm. Both times contradict Lovato's mother's recollection.
- Traits : Body : Voice/Speech (big voice)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Heart disease/attack
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Stroke
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Brain
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Treatment/Therapy
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Rehab)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Bi-Polar Disorder
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Depression
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Eating Disorder
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (second of three girls)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (sister Dallas, two half-sisters)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (concerts and performances)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction