|born on||26 October 1934 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Angers, France, 47n28, 0w33|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°58' 14°31 Asc. 10°13'|
French pianist and composer, well known for his jazz interpretations in trio formation of many of Johann Sebastian Bach's works, such as the Goldberg Variations. He was also a licensed pilot and often flew his personal helicopter from his home at Chateau Miraval, in the south of France. Loussier was involved with rosé wine production. He died on 5 March 2019 at the age of 84.
- associate relationship with Michelot, Pierre (born 3 March 1928)
Didier Geslain archive, 'jazz' pdf file, p. 90.
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 84)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Pianist)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Jazz
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Alcohol business (Rosé wine production)
- Vocation : Travel : Aviation field (Helicopter pilot)
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ private (Helicopter)