Louise of Hesse-Kassel, Queen of Denmark
|Birthname||L. Wilhelmine Friederike Caroline Auguste Julie|
|born on||7 September 1817 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||Kassel, Germany, 51n19, 9e29|
|Timezone||LMT m9e29 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||14°47' 00°31 Asc. 01°28'|
Queen of Denmark as the wife of King Christian IX of Denmark.
She was a daughter of Prince William of Hesse and Charlotte of Denmark. Her mother, a princess of Denmark, saw her become the country's queen.
Louise was married at the Amalienborg Palace in Copenhagen on 26 May 1842 to her second cousin Prince Christian of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glucksburg.
On 15 November 1863, Louise and Christian became Queen and King of Denmark.
Louise had six children with Christian.
She died on 29 September 1898, aged 81, in Bernstorff Palace, Gentofte, Denmark.
- parent->child relationship with Alexandra, Queen Consort (born 1 December 1844)
- parent->child relationship with Frederik VIII, King of Denmark (born 3 June 1843)
- parent->child relationship with Geórgios I, King of Greece (born 24 December 1845)
- parent->child relationship with Maria Feodorovna, Empress of Russia (born 26 November 1847)
- parent->child relationship with Valdemar, Prince of Denmark (born 27 October 1858)
- child->parent relationship with Charlotte, Princess of Denmark (born 30 October 1789)
- sibling relationship with Karoline, Princess of Hesse-Kassel (born 15 August 1811)
Sy Scholfield forwarded news report from "Utrechtsche courant," 17 September 1817, p. 1: "KASSEL den 8. September. ... H. K. H. de Echtgenoote van den Prins Willem van Hessen, is gisteren avond gelukkiglijk van eene Prinfes bevallen." (KASSEL, 8 September. ... H. K. H. the wife of Prince Willem of Hesse, yesterday evening gave birth to a princess). A time of 9pm is speculative.
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Six)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 81)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Hesse-Kassel)