Louise, Princess of Orange-Nassau
|Birthname||Frederica Louise Wilhelmina|
|born on||28 November 1770 at 07:45 (= 07:45 AM )|
|Place||Den Haag, Netherlands, 52n05, 4e19|
|Timezone||LMT m4e19 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||06°11' 07°48 Asc. 05°28'|
Princess of Orange-Nassau, and a Hereditary Princess of Brunswick, married on 14 October 1790 to Hereditary Prince Karl Georg August of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel (1766-1806), son of Karl Wilhelm Ferdinand, Duke of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel.
Louise was the daughter of William V, Prince of Orange and Wilhelmina of Prussia. She was known in the family as "Loulou". She died on 15 October 1819, aged 48, in Amsterdam.
- child->parent relationship with Wilhelmine of Prussia, Princess of Orange (born 7 August 1751)
- child->parent relationship with Willem V, Prince of Orange (born 8 March 1748)
- spouse relationship with Karl, Hereditary Prince of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel (born 8 February 1766). Notes: 1790-1806
- sibling relationship with Frederik, Prince of Orange-Nassau (1774) (born 15 February 1774)
- sibling relationship with Willem I, King of the Netherlands (born 24 August 1772)
- Relationship : Marriage 14 October 1790 (Prince Karl Georg August of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Death of Mate 20 September 1806 (Prince Karl Georg August of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Originally this entry had 7:30 AM, with Sy Scholfield having forwarded news report from "Reichspostreuter," 5 Dec. 1770: "Haag, vom 30 November. Vorgestern zwischen 7 und 8 Uhr, des Morgens, wurden Ihre Königliche Hoheit, die Frau Prinzessin von Oranien... von einer ... Prinzessin glücklich entbunden." (The Hague, from30 November. Two days ago in the morning between 7 and 8 o'clock, Her Royal Highness, the Princess of Orange, was happily delivered of a ... princess).
On 24 April 2017 Scholfield changed the time to 7:45 AM, having forwarded news report from "Opregte Groninger courant," 4 December 1770, p. 1: "'s GRAVENHAGE den 19 November. Nadat Haare Koninglyke Hoogheid , Mevrouwe de Prinfes van Oranje en Nasfau , ... Dingsdag nagt tot 's morgens ten 7 uuren zeer wel geruft had , is Hoogftdezelve door Gods Zeegen tuffchen half 8 en 8 uuren , zeer voorfpoedig en gelukkig van eene welgefchapene PRINSES bevallen."
(The Hague, 19 November: Her Highness the Princess of Orange-Nassau, ... on Tuesday night until 7 o'clock in the morning was in labour, and between half-before eight and eight o'clock [7:30-8am], was quickly and happily delivered of a healthy PRINCESS).
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Orange-Nassau)