Louise, Princess of France (1515)
|born on||19 August 1515 Jul.Cal. (29 Aug 1515 greg.) at 22:00 (= 10:00 PM )|
|Place||Amboise, France, 47n25, 0e59|
|Timezone||LMT m0e59 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||05°12' 16°03 Asc. 03°30'|
French royalty, as the first child of King Franc(o)is I and his wife Claude. She died on 21 September 1517, aged three, having been engaged to Charles I of Spain almost from birth until death.
- child->parent relationship with Claude de France (born 13 October 1499 Jul.Cal. (22 Oct 1499 greg.))
- child->parent relationship with François I, King of France (born 12 September 1494 Jul.Cal. (21 Sep 1494 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Charlotte, Princess of France (born 23 October 1516 Jul.Cal. (2 Nov 1516 greg.))
- sibling relationship with François III, Duke of Brittany (born 28 February 1518 Jul.Cal. (10 Mar 1518 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Henri II, King of France (born 31 March 1519 Jul.Cal. (10 Apr 1519 greg.))
- Death, Cause unspecified 21 September 1517 Jul.Cal. (1 Oct 1517 greg.) (Age 3)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Histoire de la Maison Royale de France, et des grands officiers de la Couronne" by Anselme de Sainte-Marie, Ange de Sainte-Rosalie (libr. associés, 1726), p. 132: "Louise de France, née au chateau d'Amboise le 19. aoust 1515. à dix heures du soir..."
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 3)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Valois-Angoulême)