Louis François, Prince of Conti
|Birthname||Louis François de Bourbon|
|born on||13 August 1717 at 09:30 (= 09:30 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||20°22' 13°37 Asc. 10°19'|
French nobleman, who was the Prince of Conti from 1727 to his death, following his father Louis Armand II. His mother was Louise Élisabeth de Bourbon, a natural granddaughter of Louis XIV. As a member of the reigning House of Bourbon, he was a Prince du Sang.
n 1731, he married his cousin, Louise Diane d'Orléans, Mademoiselle de Chartres, the youngest daughter of Philippe d'Orléans, the Régent of France during the minority of King Louis XV of France, and his wife Françoise-Marie de Bourbon, Mademoiselle de Blois (daughter of Madame de Montespan).
He was succeeded by his son, Louis François Joseph (1734–1814), who was the last person to bear the Conti title.
- friend relationship with Rousseau, Jean Jacques (born 28 June 1712)
- child->parent relationship with Louis Armand II, Prince of Conti (born 10 November 1695 (greg.))
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Journal de Paris, Volume 2" by Mathieu Marais (Université de Saint-Etienne, 2004), p. 82: " 13 août... Mme la princesse de Conti est accouchée d'un prince à neuf heures et demie du matin."
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One)
- Vocation : Military : Military career
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Bourbon-Conti)