Louis, Prince of Luxembourg
|Birthname||Louis Xavier Marie Guillaume|
|born on||3 August 1986 at 17:25 (= 5:25 PM )|
|Place||Luxembourg, Luxembourg, 49n36, 6e09|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||11°00' 16°44 Asc. 12°05'|
Luxembourgian royalty, the third son of the Grand Duke Henri and the Cuban-born Grand Duchess Maria Teresa of Luxembourg (née María Teresa Mestre y Batista-Falla). Aside from Prince of Luxembourg, he also uses Prince of Nassau as a title of pretense (Nassau was annexed by Prussia in 1866 and its territory has been part of republican Germany since 1919). His godparents are Xavier Sanz and Princess Margaretha of Liechtenstein.
Prince Louis has two elder siblings: Guillaume, Hereditary Grand Duke of Luxembourg and Prince Félix of Luxembourg; and two younger siblings: Princess Alexandra and Prince Sébastien of Luxembourg. He is married to Tessy Antony, a former NCO in the Luxembourg Army. They have two sons, Gabriel and Noah.
- child->parent relationship with Henri, Grand Duke of Luxembourg (born 16 April 1955)
- sibling relationship with Alexandra, Princess of Luxembourg (born 16 February 1991)
- sibling relationship with Félix, Prince of Luxembourg (born 3 June 1984)
- sibling relationship with Guillaume, Hereditary Grand Duke of Luxembourg (born 11 November 1981)
- sibling relationship with Sébastien, Prince of Luxembourg (born 16 April 1992)
- compare to chart of Casiraghi, Charlotte (born 3 August 1986). Notes: Born 25 minutes and 683 km or 424 miles apart
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 12 March 2006 (Birth of son, Gabriel)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 21 September 2007 (Birth of son, Noah)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes new report: "Um 17.25 Uhr war es soweit: Die damalige Erbgroßherzogin Maria Teresa schenkte einem gesunden Sohn das Leben. Prinz Louis brachte bei der Geburt ein Gewicht von 3 000 Gramm auf die Waage und maß 48 Zentimeter. Wie das „Luxemburger Wort“ am folgenden Tag auf Seite vier berichtete, begab sich das erbgroßherzogliche Paar bereits gegen 9 Uhr in die Klinik. Erbgroßherzog Henri leistete seiner Frau, die er 1981 geehelicht hatte, Beistand – auch während der Geburt" ("Prinz Louis feiert 30. Geburtstag" by Michael Juchme, Luxemburger Wort, 3 August 2016 ).
Translation: "At 17.25 it was time: The former Grand Duchess Maria Teresa gave life to a healthy son. Prince Louis weighed 3000 grams and measured 48 centimetres at birth. As the "Luxemburger Wort" reported on page four the next day, the couple entered the clinic at 9 a.m. Hereditary Grand Duke Henri rendered assistance to his wife, whom he had married in 1981, during childbirth."
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two sons)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Nassau-Weilburg, Luxembourg)