Louis, Duke of Brittany (1707)
|born on||8 January 1707 at 07:31 (= 07:31 AM )|
|Place||Versailles, France, 48n48, 2e08|
|Timezone||LMT m2e08 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||17°27' 08°04 Asc. 09°50'|
French royalty, the first son of Louis of France, Duke of Burgundy, and Marie Adélaïde of Savoy. Due to the deaths of his grandfather in 1711 and his father in 1712, he was heir apparent to his great-grandfather as Dauphin of France for three weeks in 1712. He died of measles on 8 March 1712 aged five. His younger brother became the Dauphin and eventually succeeded as King Louis XV in 1715.
- child->parent relationship with Louis, Dauphin of France (1682) (born 6 August 1682 (greg.))
- child->parent relationship with Marie Adélaïde of Savoy (born 6 December 1685 (greg.))
- sibling relationship with Louis XV, King of France (born 15 February 1710)
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Journal du marquis de Dageneau: 1706-1707" by Philippe de Courcillon Dangeau (marquis de) and Louis de Rouvroy Saint-Simon (duc de) (Firmin Didot frères, 1857), p. 279: "Samedi, 8 janvier  à Versailles - Madame la duchesse de Bourgogne accoucha d'un prince, à sept heures trois-quarts; elle ne fut pas malade plus d'une heure. . . . Elle accoucha d'un prince une minute tout au plus apres sept heures et demie."
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Died aged 5)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Bourbon)