Loughner, Jared Lee
|born on||10 September 1988 at 04:40 (= 04:40 AM )|
|Place||Tucson, Arizona, 32n13, 110w56|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°59' 10°15 Asc. 29°12'|
American mass murderer who pled guilty to 19 charges of murder and attempted murder in connection with the 8 January 2011 'Tucson shooting,' in which, as a 22 year old, he shot and severely injured U.S. Representative Gabrielle Giffords, his target, and killed six people, including Chief U.S. District Court Judge John Roll, as well as a nine-year-old bystander, Christina-Taylor Green. Loughner shot and injured a total of 13 people, including one man who was injured while subduing him.
Acquaintances say that Loughner's personality had changed markedly in the years prior to the shooting, a period during which he was also abusing alcohol and drugs. He had been suspended from Pima Community College in September 2010 because of his bizarre behavior and disruptions in classes and the library. After his arrest, two medical evaluations diagnosed Loughner with paranoid schizophrenia and ruled him incompetent to stand trial. He was placed on medication while in jail, as part of his treatment. He was again judged incompetent in May 2012.
In August 2012, Loughner was judged competent to stand trial, and at the hearing, he pleaded guilty to 19 counts. On 8 November 2012, he was sentenced to life plus 140 years in federal prison. Loughner is currently serving his life sentence at the Federal Medical Center, Rochester, Minnesota, a prison for inmates with specialized health issues.
- associate relationship with Shooting Spree: Tucson AZ (born 8 January 2011). Notes: Perpetrator
- homicide victim relationship with Green, Christina-Taylor (born 11 September 2001)
- homicide victim relationship with Stoddard, Dorwan (born 7 March 1934)
- Crime : Homicide Perpetration 8 January 2011 at 10:10 AM in Tucson (Began mass murder, killing six people)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Crime : Trial dates 8 November 2012 (Sentenced to 7 life terms plus 140 years)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes birth notice, Tucson Citizen (Tucson, Arizona), 15 Sep 1988, page 10E, born at Tucson Medical Center.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Treatment/Therapy (Antipsychotic medication)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Schizophrenia (Paranoid schizophrenia)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide many at once (Mass murderer)
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases
- Notable : Famous : Newsmaker