|Birthname||Regina Rita Cécile André Louf|
|born on||29 January 1969 at 19:35 (= 7:35 PM )|
|Place||Gand, Belgium, 51n03, 3e43|
|Timezone||CET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°42' 28°00 Asc. 02°38'|
Belgian survivor of organised child sexual abuse and author, also known as witness X1 in the Dutroux case. She was one of the most prominent witnesses in the case around Marc Dutroux.
She wrote the books, Zwijgen is voor daders: de getuigenis van X1 ("Silence is for perpetrators: the testimony of X1," 1998) and Silence, on tue des enfants! ("Silence, we are killing children!," 2002).
Louf lives in Ghent with her husband and four children. She is the owner of a dog kennel and animal shelter.
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Dutroux, Marc (born 6 November 1956). Notes: Legal opponent
Michaël Mandl quotes birth record .
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Rape/ Sex crime victim
- Vocation : Business : Business owner
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Other Healing Fields (Owns dog kennel and animal shelter)
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases