|Birthname||Erling Sven Lorentzen|
|born on||28 January 1923 at 10:10 (= 10:10 AM )|
|Place||Oslo, Norway, 59n55, 10e45|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°26' 13°39 Asc. 20°27'|
Norwegian shipowner and industrialist who for decades lived in Brazil. In 1968 he founded Aracruz Celulose, a Brazilian company that manufactured pulp and paper. He was married to Princess Ragnhild of Norway (1930-2012). He is a member of the Lorentzen family of shipping magnates.
During World War II he was part of Kompani Linge of the Norwegian resistance movement. After the war he worked as a bodyguard for the royal family, which is how he met Princess Ragnhild.
Lorentzen died after a short illness on 9 March 2021 in Oslo, Norway, aged 98.
- associate relationship with Møyen, Knut (born 19 January 1907). Notes: Milorg
- parent->child relationship with Lorentzen, Haakon (born 23 August 1954)
- spouse relationship with Ragnhild, Princess of Norway (born 9 June 1930)
Viktor E. quotes certificate of live birth from the Oslo City Archives, found online. 10:10 am is the likely interpretation of the handwritten time: 10 with high set 10, double underlined. See original on the right. It might also, at first glance, be read as 10h0.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Princess Ragnhild)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 98)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Law : Security guard (Bodyguard)
- Vocation : Military : Military service