|Birthname||Mario Michael Lopez, Jr.|
|born on||10 October 1973 at 17:18 (= 5:18 PM )|
|Place||Chula Vista, California, 32n38, 117w05|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||17°33' 03°17 Asc. 25°17'|
American actor, television host and entertainment journalist who has appeared on several TV series, in films, and on Broadway.
Lopez began his career in a talent competition at the age of ten. One of his first roles was in the Norman Lear produced situation comedy A.K.A. Pablo, which ran for six weeks from 6 March 1984. He is, however, best known for his role of high school jock Slater in the teen comedy series, Saved by the Bell. The series began on 30 August 1989 and its enormous success on Saturday mornings led to a prime-time movie, which aired on 27 November 1992. Lopez left with the original cast members to make a grown-up version, The College Years, September 1993 to February 1994, which subsequently was dropped. In 1996 he portrayed adopted Gold Olympic diver Greg Louganis (b. 29 January 1960, San Diego, California) in the telemovie, Breaking the Surface, which chronicled Louganis¹s struggle to come to terms with the pressures of diving, AIDS and homosexuality.
In 1998 Lopez began appearing in the cop show Pacific Blue, described as Baywatch on bikes. Always popular with fans as a sex symbol, he offered the bachelor’s point of view on NBC’s daytime all-male presented talk show, The Other Half (2001-2002), alongside Dick Clark and former child star Danny Bonaduce. He has hosted other TV shows including Pet Star (2002-2005) and entertainment newsmagazine Extra from 2008 to 2019.
In 2004 he wed his girlfriend of six years, Ali Landy, but they annulled their vows two weeks later. Lopez had been unfaithful to her days before the wedding at his bachelor party. In autumn 2006 Mario and his professional dancing partner Karina Smirnoff, made it to the finals of "Dancing With the Stars" on American television series. Lopez captured many hearts with his smooth and daring moves on the dance floor, sexy costumes, and dimpled smiles. Lopez and Smirnoff dated from 2006 to June 2008.
Lopez married Broadway dancer, actress and producer Courtney Mazza in Punta Mita, Mexico on 1 December 2012. They have a daughter and two sons.
Lopez has published three fitness books, and a children's book, Mario and Baby Gia (2011).
- associate relationship with Bonaduce, Danny (born 13 August 1959). Notes: Co-stars on "The Other Half," 2001-2003
- associate relationship with Entertainment: The Bold and the Beautiful (born 23 March 1987). Notes: Played Christian Ramirez, 2006
- associate relationship with Gosselaar, Mark-Paul (born 1 March 1974). Notes: Co-stars on "Saved by the Bell"
- associate relationship with Thiessen, Tiffani (born 23 January 1974). Notes: co-stars on "Saved By The Bell"
- role played of/by Louganis, Greg (born 29 January 1960). Notes: 1997 TV movie "Breaking the Surface"
- role played of/by Sanders, Harlan (born 9 September 1890). Notes: 2020 TV mini-movie "A Recipe for Seduction"
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 27 November 1992 (TV prime-time movie)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1996 (Starred in "Breaking the Surface")
- Work : New Job 1998 (Began in TV series, "Pacific Blue")
- Social : Great Publicity 2006 (Finalist in "Dancing with the Stars")
Frank Clifford quotes B.C., 12/2001
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous (Handsome, athletic)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage less than 3 Yrs
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Lifestyle : Work : Start young less than 16 (Age ten, talent competition)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Sports (Boxing, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Catholic)
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film and TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy (Secondary)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Saved by the Bell, Pacific Blue)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Vocation : Writers : Children's literature
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Fitness)