|Birthname||Lisa Nicole Lopes|
|born on||27 May 1971 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 39n57, 75w10|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||05°38' 14°48 Asc. 04°00'|
American rapper, singer, dancer, musician, and songwriter, better known by her stage name Left Eye. She achieved fame in the 1990s and early 2000s as a member of the girl group TLC.
Lopes contributed her self-written raps to many of TLC's hit singles, including "Ain't 2 Proud 2 Beg," "What About Your Friends," "Hat 2 da Back," "No Scrubs," "Waterfalls," "I'm Good at Being Bad," and "Girl Talk." She won four Grammy Awards for her work with TLC.
On 25 April 2002, Lopes was killed in a car accident in La Ceiba, Honduras, when she swerved off the road to avoid hitting another vehicle. She was thrown from her own vehicle and was killed instantly.
The last days of her life were documented from 30 March 2002, until her death on 25 April 2002. The footage included the accident that took her life and was made into a documentary called "The Last Days of Left Eye." It aired on VH1's rock docs on 19 May 2007, eight days prior to what would have been Lopes' 36th birthday.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: TLC (born 28 February 1991). Notes: Left Eye
- associate relationship with Melanie C (born 12 January 1974). Notes: collaborators
- associate relationship with Mýa (born 10 October 1979). Notes: collaborators
- associate relationship with Thomas, Rozonda (born 27 February 1971). Notes: members of TLC
- associate relationship with Watkins, Tionne (born 26 April 1970). Notes: members of TLC
- Death by Accident 25 April 2002 (Car accident, age 30)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 19 May 2007 (Documentary, "The Last Days of Left Eye")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Craft quotes Lepovre, no source.
Lopes was into astrology and numerology, as seen in the VH1 documentary "Last Days of Left Eye".
In an online video, Lisa showed off her "astrology chart" that she painted on the wall in her home.  Astrological symbols for the signs Gemini, Aries and either Virgo or Scorpio are shown. With no Aries in her chart, it is possible she had an Aries ascendant or MC.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Diet unusual (vegetarian, herbal cleanses)
- Traits : Personality : Aggressive/ brash
- Traits : Personality : Creative
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Eldest of three children)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Lifestyle : Work : Work alone/ Singular role (solo rap career)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (music group)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Loss - Bankruptcy (filed with her group TLC)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (for arson)
- Personal : Death : Accidental (Car accident)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (TLC)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (piano)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Rapper
- Notable : Awards : Grammy