|born on||25 May 1969 at 18:30 (= 6:30 PM )|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w00|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||04°31' 21°02 Asc. 14°45'|
American fashion stylist, consultant, author, and magazine editor known primarily for her time as co-host on What Not to Wear, a reality television program that featured wardrobe and appearance makeovers. In 2005, she and co-host Clinton Kelly wrote a book titled Dress Your Best.
After graduating from Vassar College, London started her career as a fashion editor at Vogue and transitioned into being a stylist for celebrities and designers. She moved into television by co-hosting What Not to Wear with Kelly, and doing fashion reporting for Access Hollywood, The Early Show, and the Today Show. From 2009 to 2010, she was a celebrity spokesperson for Pantene, Woolite, Dr. Scholl's, and Riders by Lee. She co-owns Style for Hire and is the creative director of Westfield Style.
London is known for her love of high-heeled shoes, owning over 300 pairs. She is well known for her natural gray streak in the front of her hair—known in the medical profession as Poliosis—which she has had since she was eleven. Her Pantene contract includes a "gray clause" that allows her to keep it.
In the early 1990s, London struggled with anorexia, binge eating, and weight issues. Standing 5 feet 7 inches (170 cm), she was 90 pounds (41 kg) at her lightest weight and 180 pounds (82 kg) at her heaviest.
In 2010, she performed in the Off-Broadway play Love, Loss, and What I Wore, a series of monologues about women's clothes and their relationship to life events and memories.
In December 2016, London underwent spinal fusion surgery to correct a chronic back problem, which required a six-month rehabilitation.
London has never been married and has no children. In December 2019, she revealed on Instagram that "@catyezbak [musician Cat Yezbak]... is my girlfriend and has been for over a year."
Sy Scholfield quotes London on Twitter giving her rising sign and birth date, "Scorpio rising, but hey. I’m IN." , "5/25!" . In a December 2019 Instagram post she gave her age, "It’s really easy for me, a privileged white woman who is 50..."  . A time of 6:30 PM is speculative.
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 5 ft 7/ 1.70 m)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Skin (Childhood psoriasis)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Spinal fusion)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Other body problems (Chronic back issues)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Eating Disorder (Anorexia, binge eating, weight issues)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Passions : Sexuality : Bi-Sexual
- Passions : Sexuality : Lesbian
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion
- Vocation : Beauty : Personal care provider (Fashion stylist)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (Fashion)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Fashion)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Fashion)