|Birthname||Judith Ann Leatherman|
|born on||3 November 1936 at 08:50 (= 08:50 AM )|
|Place||Goshen (Elkhart County), Indiana, 41n35, 85w50|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°01' 11°00 Asc. 10°01'|
Canadian classical harpist and harp teacher, who was the principal harp of the Toronto Symphony Orchestra from 1959 until her retirement in 1991, winning a Juno award for Best Classical Album in 1980. She taught at the University of Toronto and established a summer school for harpists. Loman was appointed a member of the Order of Canada in 2015, "For her service to the arts community as one of Canada’s renowned harpists."
- Work : Prize 1980 (Juno award for Best Classical Album)
- Work : Retired 1991
- Work : Prize 2015 (Order of Canada)
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate ("8:50 a.m. C.S.T.").
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Toronto Symphony Orchestra, 1959-1991)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Classical harpist)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Music teacher (Harp teacher)
- Notable : Awards : Public Service (Order of Canada)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Juno award for Best Classical Album)