|Birthname||Kenneth Clark Loggins|
|born on||7 January 1948 at 13:20 (= 1:20 PM )|
|Place||Everett, Washington, 47n59, 122w12|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°30' 08°33 Asc. 00°30'|
American singer and songwriter, two-time Grammy winner whose '80s hits include "Footloose" and "I'm Alright."
Loggins is the youngest of three sons born to Robert, a traveling salesman (who died in 1983) and Lina, a homemaker in Everett, Wash. He attended parochial schools in several states as his family moved with his dad's jobs. Early tunes written for the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band led to a fruitful partnership (five platinum and two gold records) with guitarist Jim Messina. The group "Loggins and Messina" started with the album "Sittin' In," which became popular so rapidly that it forced the group to tour and record. The band emerged as a people's band rather than that of the critics, until Loggins went solo in 1976.
He made a solo debut of "Celebrate Me Home" which also went Gold. He toured with Fleetwood Mac in 1977 and had a smash-hit single "I'm Alright" in 1980. Achieving a high level of popularity by touring extensively, Loggins played guitar and provided gentle love songs such as "Danny's Song."
His first marriage was to Eva Ein, mother of Crosby (1981?), Cody (1982?) and Isabella (1989?) He met colonic therapist Julia Cooper in 1984 when he was a patient. They split from their respective spouses and moved in together in 1990, then married in 1993 and wrote a book about it: "The Unimaginable Life: Lessons Learned on the Path of Love." The book was based on entries from their separate journals. Their children include son Lukas, born in 1993 and daughter Hana Aluna, born on 9/29/1997, Los Angeles.
- lover relationship with George, Dona Lynn (born 14 May 1950)
- Other Work 1976 (Seperated from group, went solo)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1977 (Toured with Fleetwood Mac)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1980 (Smash hit "I'm Alright")
- Death of Father 1983
- Relationship : Meet a significant person 1984 (Future second wife Julia Cooper)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 1990 (Julia moved in with him)
- Relationship : Marriage 1993 (Second marriage, Julia)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1993 (Son Lukas born)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 29 September 1997 at 12:00 noon in Los Angeles, CA (Daughter Hana Aluna born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.R. in hand from Steinbrecher, Ruth Elliot same from him
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Third of three boys)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five, by two wives)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (Heavy touring)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Lifestyle : Home : Many moves (While young with family)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Loggins and Messina)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitar)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer (With second wife)
- Notable : Awards : Grammy (Two)
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection