|born on||9 September 1920 at 17:00 (= 5:00 PM )|
|Place||Haney, Wisconsin, 43n15, 90w51|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°56' 12°39 Asc. 14°04'|
American novelist, nonfiction writer, editor, lecturer, teacher and producer-writer for TV and radio. He received many awards for his creative work. He produced two call-in radio shows, had credits on the film "Hello Up There," and produced the TV series "Breakthrough." He is the author of "The Land Remembers" and "The Empty Meadow."
A New York resident of over 40 years, he is married, with interests in photography, backpacking, pre-Columbian history, anthropology, ornithology and gardening.
Neil Marbell quotes him
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Outdoors (Backpacking, gardening)
- Lifestyle : Home : Neighborhood (Urbane: New York resident over 40 years)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Editor)