|Birthname||Lloyd, Wilbur Keye|
|born on||30 July 1891 at 07:46 (= 07:46 AM )|
|Place||Fort Worth, USA, 32n44, 97w19|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°03' 06°57 Asc. 02°06'|
American teacher, writer, lecturer, military officer and professional astrologer. An officer in the Rainbow Division of the U.S. Army in WW I, he became a business executive after his discharge. In 1932 he became a full-time professional astrologer. A co-founder of the "Friends of Astrology" in Chicago, he was President and Executive Secretary. He joined AFA, becoming Director and Third President 1943-1946.
A writer and a lecturer, he married astrologer Mary Adams in 1941. Died of a stroke 12/04/1955.
- spouse relationship with Lloyd, Mary Adams (born 28 November 1873)
- Work : New Career 1932 (Became professional astrologer)
Astrological Pioneers of America file
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Stroke (Terminal)
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Late life marriage, age 50)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Age difference more than 15 yrs (Wife 18 years older)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Military : Military service
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro, AFA Director and President)