|born on||16 September 1956 at 10:04 (= 10:04 AM )|
|Place||Fremont, Ohio, 41n21, 83w07|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°43' 14°11 Asc. 07°57'|
American television fitness personality and businessman, best known for his fitness infomercial products. Little identifies himself as "America's Personal Trainer" and is known for his use of the catchphrase "You can do it."
He is a former Mr. Florida and Mr. Junior America bodybuilding champion. In 1983, he was involved in a car accident and suffered numerous physical injuries. He had two herniated discs, a knee dislocation, a cracked vertebra, and lacerations.
During his recovery, Little began developing exercise programs and became successful in the fitness industry. He released the book One on One with Tony Little: The Complete 28-Day Body Sculpting And Weight Loss Program. His fitness videos have won awards, and his products are sold by retailers worldwide.
Little has frequently been the target and source of parody. In his own infomercials, he has often dressed up, and parodied other TV personalities, such as Fabio, Richard Simmons, and Susan Powter.
- Health : Accident (Non-fatal) 1983 (Car)
Sy Scholfield provided birth notice, The News-Messenger (Fremont, Ohio), 17 Sept 1956, p. 2.
- Traits : Body : Body builder
- Vocation : Business : Business owner
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Sales
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy (Parody)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (TV infomercials)
- Vocation : Sports Business : Personal Trainer
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (Mr. Florida and Mr. Junior America bodybuilding champion)